IEEE Copyright form
Authors must submit a scanned copyright form in PDF and image formats from the “Copyright” column in their My papers table or the individual paper page in the EDAS portal.
This must be completed for your paper to be included in the conference.
IEEE copyright form in PDF format here >> (43 kb)
Before Creating a PDF
- Add one of the following four copyright notices to the bottom of the first page of your source document. If necessary, contact Essaid Sabir at email@example.com for the appropriate copyright notice.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-5873-0/17/$31.00 ©2017 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-5873-0/17/$31.00 ©2017 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-5873-0/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Check the page layout of the manuscript (US letter) and the page limit policy: 4-6 pages for full papers, 2 pages for extended abstracts. US$100 for extra page.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users – Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
- 40037X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support: Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress. If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
Author Mandatory Registration
Identify the presenter of the paper in EDAS. The presenter must register and pay the subscription fee for the conference here >> no later than April 30th 2017. Your paper cannot be included in the proceedings and in the final program if you are not registered for the conference and have not paid the fee by this date. In case of approval of more than one paper, we kindly ask you to ensure that a different speaker is registered for the presentation of each individual paper.